REQ: Looking for **Free** plans for antique rocking horse.

Have found many websites (mostly England) that carry plans/harware for these rockers but nothing but the cheap weekend project rockers. Please email me direct as I only get to this group a couple times a week.
thanks in advance
Lee Hall snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com