removing posts from a poster bed

Hi,
I just bought a 4-poster bed. I like the bed but would like to get rid of the posts. How can cover the holes left behind?
Thanks, MG
Bumper stickers.
It depends on the look you are trying to achieve. You should consider doing something non destructive.
This would be a pain, but here is a good option to not destroy the holes (this assumes threaded holes)
1. Find a wood threading kit that matches the threading of the post receivers. 2. Thread a properly sized dowel. 3. Screw dowel into receiver. Wax might help 4. Mark a line around base of dowel 5. remove dowel. 6. Cut off at line, removing pencil mark 7. Finish cut off end to match surronding wood, dont finish shaft 8. Let dry 9. Screw back in.
Another option: Put a cork in it, trim flush Another option: Make a cap piece to match Another option: Put candles in it (mood lighting)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Finials. See:
http://www.vandykes.com/search.php?q=finial&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=Search