Refinishing furniture

Page 2 of 2

Not so sure about the acrylic designation. I am not so knoweldgable about paint. I buy interior latex house paint. The cheaper the better so it is easier to sand off. Not sure if it makes much difference but I buy it at Walmart, cheap house brand, cheapest by price I can find and I assume cheapest in coverage.
In article <33429940-f61b-4598-b382-492108684ca3

Uh, just old, old or antique, messing with the finish will destroy 95% of its value old?