Red Star Multiplex 40A RAS

Just picked up this saw and am in the process of refurbishing it. Anyone out there have one of these saws? Mine is a 1948 or earlier, I think.
Thanks Mike B
nevems2 wrote:

I've got a 30A but it's from a later era (Delta).
There are three 40A's shown on the OWWM.
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?IDh5
You also might find some additional 40A's on the Delta page.
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID 41&PI=ALL&#PhotoIndex
Feel free to upload some pictures of your saw there.
UA100
Been to the OWWN sites. Thought I would 'go fishing' here to see if I could scare up some more info.
Thanks Mike B

nevems2 wrote:

And next it's off to Denny's in search of fine cuisine.
UA100