Red Star Multiplex 40A RAS

Just picked up this saw and am in the process of refurbishing it. Anyone out there have one of these saws? Mine is a 1948 or earlier, I think.

Thanks Mike B

Reply to
nevems2

I've got a 30A but it's from a later era (Delta).

There are three 40A's shown on the OWWM.

also might find some additional 40A's on the Delta page.

free to upload some pictures of your saw there.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Been to the OWWN sites. Thought I would 'go fishing' here to see if I could scare up some more info.

Thanks Mike B

Reply to
nevems2

And next it's off to Denny's in search of fine cuisine.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100