recommendations for hinge supplier?

good day, i'm working on an entertainment center for a friend and he switched hinges on me part way through and i am now stuck trying to find a face frame euro-style hinge which will work with a 3/8 offset and a 25 mm cup. alternatively, i could use a hidden hinge of a non-european type design if i can find something which will support the glass doors on a 1"or so wide rail... i've used blum hinges in the past, but am willing to use another brand as well.
thanks, seth
have you tried www.leevalley.com ? they have quite an assortment.

I buy euro style hinges by the hundreds from this place. Good prices and good service.
http://wwhardware.com /

Nice site Leon. Thanks for posting it. :) .

i second that, thanks Leon. i found just what i was looking for.
seth

[snip]