Reclining Morris Chair?

I was recently asked to build a reclining Morris Chair similar to the one being sold in Restoration Hardware.
http://www.restorationhardware.com/page.jhtml?navHistory t160024%2Bcat160023&type=product&categoryIdt160043&id=prod990026
Does anybody have a clue on where to get either plans for something similar or the reclining mechanism?
Thanks in advance!

Strictly speaking that's not a Morris, as "Morrisness" stems from being a copy of one of Morris' own chairs, where the reclining back was adjusted by an extended horizontal armrest and a pair of movable pegs in it.
As to that "Lazy-Brat" footrest mechanism, then I don;t know where to buy one. But personally I'd try asking in s/h furniture shops and seeing if they had an old one I could refurbish.
-- Smert' spamionam

As for the mechansim, this PDF http://64.70.191.228/charts/hardware.pdf says that
Wood Technology Inc. P.O. Box 1301 Pittsboro, NC 27312 Tel: (919) 542-6300 Fax: (919) 542-2727
makes them
Found w/ Google, no relationship.
HB
brought forth from the murky depths:

Interesting list, Henry.
Leave it to NJ to produce "Eurobutt". <vbg>
========================================================= Save the + http://www.diversify.com Endangered SKEETS! + Web Application Programming =========================================================
Build a Morris chair and a separate ottoman. They'll be happy with that.
So I installed it on Linux...
Not a project for the beginner.
Thes people make mechanisms, but I don't know if they will sell retail.
http://www.hickorysprings.com/products/recliners.html