rec.bicycles.racing, aus.bicycle, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.marketplace

Alan Erskine Feb 9, 12:56 am hide options
Newsgroups: alt.survival
author Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:56:25 GMT Local: Wed, Feb 9 2005 12:56 am Subject: What does CIA stand for? Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
sci.life-extension
Alan Erskine Feb 7, 2:28 pm hide options
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
author Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:28:32 GMT Local: Mon, Feb 7 2005 2:28 pm Subject: The truth about radiation Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
Alan Erskine Feb 7, 2:25 pm hide options
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
author Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:25:40 GMT Local: Mon, Feb 7 2005 2:25 pm Subject: EELVs Are A Bad Deal Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
Simon VK3XEM Jan 31, 7:17 pm hide options
Newsgroups: aus.services.emergency
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:17:41 +1100 Local: Mon, Jan 31 2005 7:17 pm Subject: Erskine stiring more shit? Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
Alan Erskine wrote: hey that's my name
Alan Erskine Feb 6, 1:59 am hide options
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
author Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 09:59:28 GMT Local: Sun, Feb 6 2005 1:59 am Subject: I Alan Erskine woke up Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
Alan Erskine woke up I Alan Erskine woke up and said it's been 3years since i had sex so im going to dig up the columbia crew and have sex with them then i will hang them on a ...
Alan Erskine Jan 31, 8:47 pm hide options
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
author Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:47:52 GMT Local: Mon, Jan 31 2005 8:47 pm
calling people and posting at 3:05am he can't do it with the hooker that you hear in the background saying ha ha you can't do it im out of here pay me my $200.00 Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse