Real (Wo)Mans 20" planer, 9.8HP Diesel (w/pics)

Page 2 of 2
David F. Eisan wrote:

... snip

... snip

Dude!

✖
Way to fuc%^&*(ing cool

✖
OK, I am back again and marveling once again at the badass planer with a 10 horse motor on it. If anybody had one of thse back in the day, they would have plenty of biz running around planing the output from all of the small sawmills around.
But I have this wise ass gene. So..... I just have to do this.
That planer is good and all. But......., where is the dust control system??
OK, I will go now.
Add pictures here
✖

You also seem to have the 'stating-the-obvious' gene. *smirk*
=0)
✖
On Nov 20, 9:34 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Boss's account...whoops
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels wrote:

5-10mph breeze.
--

-MIKE-

✖

A cyclone would work better.
Puckdropper

✖
On Nov 20, 5:53 pm, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Oewww... I oughtta....
Add pictures here
✖

Intake manifold. ;~)