Re: What is it? CXXIII

Page 2 of 2

Have you ever considered adding a patents section to your blog page? Something that would include "the first of" and "significant improvements to", as well as the really wacky ones would be interesting. Ideas: light bulb airplane firearms (revolver, lever-action, etc) cotton gin lasts tools etc.

That's an interesting idea, but right now I'm too busy with work, family and friends to start a new project. I'll keep it in mind for when things slow down a little and I have more free time.
Rob
wrote in message

I understand about growing projects and shrinking time. I "collect" patents as I hear or read about stuff. I might take my own advice and start a g-mail blog/web page.
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:31:36 +0000, Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Please do, and please keep it as classy as puzzlephotos! :-)
Cheers! Rich