Re: Scroll/Fret Finish

Thanks to all that responded to my request for ideas on finishing the collapsible basket.
I guess I was on the right track regarding drenching it in oil. Had not thought about using air to clean out the excess but will do so. Don't have a sprayer so won't be using shellac though I like that idea too.
Most recommendations were for BLO with a few for shellac. No one favored Tung oil so I guess BLO wins.
Thanks again.
Jack
For small objects the Preval units work well.
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:41:12 GMT, "Jack Casuso"