Re: Router Gloat

I missed that prior gloat. But the other day at the Borg I picked me up a PC for $100.00. Snagged the last one in the box. Wooo hooo. Quite a difference from my 1.5 hp Ryobi. Mark

Jeff Bennett wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I snagged mine after calling around. For those in the DC area, as of 9/15/03, The Oxon Hill BORG has one left (I got the other) and the Hyattsville store had 3 on the shelf. (verified by the associate, not just looked up in the computer)
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD