Re: Robin Hartl - the real story about leaving Hometime

First post, you have a friend that knows her:

Second post, she's your friend:

Which is it?
First post, you have a friend that knows her:

Second post, she is your friend:

Which is it?
First post, you have a friend that knows her:

Second post, she is your friend:

Which is it?
FOR THE RECORD.........I sent this only ONCE!!!!!!

I'm astounded as to how much time and energy has been spent on this posting. My question is: So what if you are right and so what if that is what he is doing? Is it REALLY that important?
--
glieberman