Re: Recommendations on a NEW Table Saw

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:02:15 GMT, "eddieontiveros"

    Increase your budget another $100 and get a Bosch. You'll be glad you did.
    This question comes up from time to time. Lots of wisdom to gain from the archives.
        Good luck.
            Peter
Just bought a Jet JWTS-10JF and love it. ($549) I started at your budget but figured I am going to keep it for 20 years so thats $25 a year. Well worth the extra money. Also your price point is a tough one. It is very true about the archives and old articles online. Table saws unlike computer do not change much over a few years.
Good luck Jack

separately).
Consider used and then look at Delta or Jet or Grizzly. You can get a lot more saw if you can find a used one in g good shape.

separately).
I suggest save more money and look at cabinet saws. They are heavier, more stable, and (generally) more accurate. $400 won't buy you a quality table saw needed for professional woodworking, but it may buy you frustration.
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:23:23 GMT, "Leon"