Re: Recommendations on a NEW Table Saw

I'm looking for recommendations on a new table saw. My budget is between

>$300-$400. I'm looking to use it to build a eight foot straight bar and a >back bar with cabinets as well as bookshelves. I've already decided that I >don't need a table saw/router combo (I'm going to get a router separately). > >Any suggestions? >

Increase your budget another $100 and get a Bosch. You'll be glad you did.

This question comes up from time to time. Lots of wisdom to gain from the archives.

Good luck.

Peter

Reply to
peter

Just bought a Jet JWTS-10JF and love it. ($549) I started at your budget but figured I am going to keep it for 20 years so thats $25 a year. Well worth the extra money. Also your price point is a tough one. It is very true about the archives and old articles online. Table saws unlike computer do not change much over a few years.

Good luck Jack

separately).

Reply to
Jack Colletta

Consider used and then look at Delta or Jet or Grizzly. You can get a lot more saw if you can find a used one in g good shape.

separately).

Reply to
Leon

Reply to