Re: Pictures of our Grand childrens toy boxes

Sounds like you are having the problem.
Walter H. Klaus Have a good day.
(walter klaus) puts out: Perhaps if you clean your glasses you could see the photo. Try again
I did try again. And it still had a small blank square. Meaning either you screwed up, or whatever process you used won't allow me to see anything. Ever think of that?
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Add pictures here
âś–
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 10:28pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (walter klaus) claims: Sounds like you are having the problem.
Problem? I can see every picture on APBW except yours, no problem to me.
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Add pictures here
âś–
Sat, Jul 12, 2003, 11:48pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (walter klaus) asks: Would you like me to send you a picture personally?? Give me your Email address.
No. But got one - viewable. As you discovered, my e-mail address is on my posts. Still can't view the one on ABPW.
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.