Re: OT - Bending Z Flashing

Thanks for the replies.
I wasn't aware that I could buy pre-made Z flashing. When looking at the job, a friend commented that it would be nice if I knew someone who could form up a 12 ft. piece of flashing, so needless to say, I got that notion stuck in my head. My fault for not checking it out.
In this case, I only need to flash over a ~ 12 ft. PT 2 X 4 that will be installed below a 6 ft. slider to support the outer part of its threshold, but also used to fill a 3 1/2" gap in the existing vinyl siding. Better to wrap it, rather than paint it.
I never did find the article about it though.
Thanks again, Peter.