Re: Leon's Desk... (ping Leon)

> > >I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w > >>Looks pretty good! > > > Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats. ;) > > I'd be proud to work on that all day. > > Thank you sir. I would have liked to have kept that one.

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer. Fine Home Building likes it best...at $ 500.00 it BETTER be best. (Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)

Yeah! And no laminate trimmer for me. I don't do enough and my 1974 B&D is kept around almost for that sole purpose.

No "hots" for any particular new Festool tool at the moment, thank goodness.

Reply to
Leon