Re: Leon's Desk... (ping Leon)

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer. Fine Home Building likes it $ 500.00 it BETTER be best. (Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)
Yeah! And no laminate trimmer for me. I don't do enough and my 1974 B&D is kept around almost for that sole purpose.
No "hots" for any particular new Festool tool at the moment, thank goodness.