Re: Is naphtha safe for thinning oil to spray????

FWIW I know of a couple paints/primers that are naphtha based. Zinsser has a fast dry stain blocking primer, Sherwin Williams makes there version of it, plus a fast dry industrial enamel. They have a different smell, almost sweet, I've heard you can get a good buzz if you don't wear a respirator. Seems ironic that the primer is often used after fires to seal in odours.
Cheers, Jeffo