Re: Folks Kitchen 99% done....



"The first 80% of the job takes 80% of the time. The last 20% of the job takes the other 80% of the time."
<grin>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.