Re: Fast Weight Loss; Some Tips

[snipped a whole lot of totally useless crap]
BUT!!
The quickest way I got rid of ugly fat, was my second divorce. . . . . . . . . . . . Ohhh.. keep your shirt on, it's a JOKE!!

I told my ex that I wanted something that went from zero to 250 in less than 60 seconds..
The bitch bought me a scale..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Her funeral services will be this Thursday afternoon at the Chapel of Our Lady of Insensitivity - 2pm.
RE: Subject
Back when I was in the skin care business, we referred to it as "Pussy Paint".
If a product didn't have at least a 20:1 mark up, you didn't sell it.
Lew