Re: Bessey K-Bodies on sale at HD

Page 2 of 2
"John Mc" wrote in message

I was in the market for a couple more he 12" Bessey Tradesman (heavy duty and they had three left at the West Loop HD this morning.
While marked at $12.75, which is not a great buy on-line, they scanned at $10.00, which is not bad if you factor in no shipping on these heavy rascals.
There were two 24" and 2 50" K-bodies left on the shelves at this location, but no indication of a sale price.
Judging from the sales racks, they could be contemplatng switching over entirely to the cheap Jorgenson's and quick grip type, at least at this store.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/02/04

Thanks for the tip. I went to my local HD the other day and got the last 8". Today I went to next closest and found only 2 K Bodies both 50" marked at $40ea. Said they were selling at 34 in York,PA and they matched. Well that's it around here in Flemington,NJ. Also got last four 8"tradesman.
Jerry
Went into the Staten Island store today. K's were marked at regular prices when I asked the clerk he said they weren't going down. As I left he went over to the manager. I came back 10 minutes later and the 3 24s were at $25 and the 3 31 were at $30. I left one of each.
Also noticed the Bosch Jig saw with handle was $138.00
Ken