Re: anybody got to the wood show in columbus? how was it?

I went Friday after work. $4 parking, $10 admission. Didn't find any "great" deals, but bought some odds-and-ends stuff that's hard to find elsewhere. IMO, it's worth the time and price of admission. Today is the last day, i think they are open from 10a.m. to 6?p.m. Getta move on if your going! It's in the Voinovich building at the expo center. --dave

Since I had to work and missed the show, is the Indianapolis show worth the 2 hour drive