Re: Advanced Sexual Techniques For WoodDorkers

Page 2 of 2

Silvan wrote:

I think we have a language barrier , when she starts chattering it's time to make an exit .

Mark

N.E. Ohio
Mark wrote:

Usually I don't exit until after she's chattered four or five times.
I saw that add and was a bit surprised as well.
So now I'm anticipating adds for "Advanced Woodworking Techniques" in Playboy Magazine, etc. It makes as much sense in terms of demographics, either way,.
-JBB
On 07 Dec 2003, J.B. Bobbitt spake unto rec.woodworking:

    Hey, Hugh Hefner is 77 years old and has six, count 'em, six, girlfriends (he must rest on Sunday), each of whom is under the age of 25. If that doesn't qualify as an advanced woodworking technique, nothing does.

"Short Strokes for Plane Folks"
"Box Joinery"
"Application of Finger Joints"
"The Rabbet Test"