Qual-something Tools. Help.

The brother of a guy I work with is offering me an 8" jointer for sale. It is a Qualcraft, Qualtec or Qual-something brand. He says it looks exactly like the Delta 8". In fact that what he thought it was when he bought it. I've never heard of this brand and an internet search has not been fruitful. He bought if for a buddy of his and then the buddy backed out on the sale, leaving him with a jointer he doesn't need and a dent in his credit card. It seems like a fair price for an 8" Jointer, but I'm leery on the price. Can anyone direct me to the manufacturer of this tool. Thanks.

Reply to
Jay