Project pics in a.b.p.w - coffee table.

Pics of my first major project as a beginner woodworker.
David P.
Kudos. Far more ambitious and and impressive than the first piece of furniture I built (the desk I'm sitting at right now).
wrote:

-------
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C Clarke

Nice work, David. It's also far better than my first effort. And adding the tips of the artist's feet to one shot was a homey touch.