Powermatic Model 143 for Sale

I have a Powermatic Model 143 that I picked up a few years ago as a restoration project. Health issues have forced me to admit that this is now beyond my capabilities. Is anyone out there interested in purchasing this item? The tool appears to be well used but not abused. It's only the saw itself, no fence was included when I purchased it. I'd include a picture or two, but I'm not certain how to do that here. I'm located in Southwestern PA.

Put the pics in a free snapshot website and post link, here.
nb

You can post pictures in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking by attaching them to your post. Then post a note here referring us to them.
Avoid funny encoding options, many were to solve problems that don't exist any more.
Puckdropper
On 07/25/2016 1:48 PM, Puckdropper wrote: ...

Just be aware that many news servers don't host binaries so those of us using them and traditional newsreaders won't see 'em...
Wish it were closer than PA; I'd snap up in heartbeat if were in locale nearby...

On 7/25/2016 1:06 PM, BigBadBT wrote:

How much you looking for?
--
Jeff

On 7/25/16 11:06 AM, BigBadBT wrote:

I did a refurbish blog on a 141 a few months ago http://lumberjocks.com/splintergroup/blog/87050
If I recall correctly, the 143 is the two speed unit?
-BR