Powermatic Mobile Base

Can anyone reccomend a mobile base for my PM 66? I have read in the past that some may not be as solid as others and, as large and heavy as these things are, I want to go with the most solid and well built. Mine was born around 1985, if that matters.
Thanks in advance, Jon

HTC made specifically for your brand and model saw.
Mine was built in 1975 per customer service at Powermatic. I've got it on a Rockler Universal Mobile Base ($39.95 or less I think on sale). I don't move it much, but it handles my Model 66 without any problems.
Check with Grizzly. Shop Fox provides one that fits a variety of bases. The one under my Grizzly 1023S is sturdy, moves well and is adjustable. My saw, with wings is in the 400 pound range. Costs $62
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?ItemNumber=G7314&
RonB