Powermatic 8" Jointer base size?

I was wondering if any readers have the new Model 60"B" jointer and can tell me the base dimensions? Mine will be delivered Friday and I need to know what size mobile base to order.
Thanks, Gary
Isn't that the curved front unit that required the matching powermatic base?

I'm not certain if its curved front or not, my bandsaw is. Even so, a piece of 3/4 ply between the mobile base and jointer base would fix that problem. I saw where one person said that it was about 1/4" shy of 24"X18", but that doesn't seem correct.
Gary
It arrived!! The Powermatic 60B jointer was delivered yesterday in perfect condition. Only one very minor blemish where a box inside the crate rubbed the fence only so slightly. Beautiful workmanship. The box, which looked like a Luann coffin, was not damaged in the least. haven't had a chance to crank her up yet, I have to install a 220 outlet.
The thing that impresses me most so far is how smooth the table is. I think they actual use a grinder, unlike my Unisaw which still has tool marks where it was run through the shaper.
I looking forward to seeing how well this thing works.
BTW, I also received a 16.5" Delta drill press, but haven't had a chance to open the box yet.
Gary

Remember when you were a little kid and how your eyes lit in anticipation up just before you started opening your Christmas presents?
Feeling the same thing right now aren't you? :)