post turtle

Page 2 of 2

Robatoy wrote:

True.
As you know, exactly one, a Democrat, and the Constitution has since been amended to make it very hard to repeat that.
--

FF

I think Bush has pretty well guaranteed that the next president will be a democrat.

CW wrote:

Man, I can't wait. World peace, global prosperity, Honor and Dignity restored to the Whitehouse, renewed vigor and Patriotic spirit in America....we're gonna be livin' in clover.
JP
Back where i grew up most of the fence posts wer black locust.
But I hear that Osage orange is popular too.
--

FF