Political speech

Political speech has its forums all over the place. This, however, is not one of them.

I have unsubscribed myself because I do not want to deal with politics. From my perspective, it doesn't matter who gets elected ... if anyone. Neither major candidate can be trusted, both are too wealthy to have a clue what their laws are doing to the rest of us.

I, a pawn, have lost interest in the game.

That's it. Good-bye.

Bill

Reply to
Anonymous

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke (?)

Reply to
Bob Schmall

OTOH, if you don't know the candidates platform and philosophy, please DON'T vote.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Failing to inform oneself would be one aspect of doing nothing, wouldn't it?

Bob.

Reply to
Bob Schmall