Political speech

Political speech has its forums all over the place. This, however, is not one of them.
I have unsubscribed myself because I do not want to deal with politics. From my perspective, it doesn't matter who gets elected ... if anyone. Neither major candidate can be trusted, both are too wealthy to have a clue what their laws are doing to the rest of us.
I, a pawn, have lost interest in the game.
That's it. Good-bye.
Bill
--
http://cannaday.us (genealogy)
http://organic-earth.com (organic gardening)

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com says...

DON'T vote.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Failing to inform oneself would be one aspect of doing nothing, wouldn't it?
Bob.