Plunge Router for Dremel Multi Pro

Going through the Lee Valley Tools website, I see they've added a plunge router attachment for the Dremel Multi Pro. If anyone wants to take a took.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI987&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID
Upscale wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageI987&categoryQ&abspage=1&ccurrency=1&SID FWIW, that's the same Dremel-made unit that you can get at Home Depot. The plunge is not smooth and it's not very rigid, but it does work.
--
--John

The
I guess that's to be expected. After all, plunge routing to me with a Dremel approaches sacrilege as far as I'm concerned, but I can see a few instances where it might be useful.
In article

For those that want more than just plastic and have (quite a bit) more money to spend, there's always this:
http://www.bishopcochran.com /
--
Jeffrey Johnson
jajohns_200(at)charter(dot)net