Please help Identify furniture

I have some pictures of furniture I had restored at the following website: http://disc.cba.uh.edu/~gjohnson/furniture.htm
I would appreciate any information about the style of the furniture. I think it was made in the 1920's - 1930's but I am not sure. It would have been bought somewhere in New Orleans. I would like to find some end tables, an armoire and a headboard that might at least match the style and color if not match the furniture exactly.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks, SMC2405
Although there are some mixtures of style since the early 1700's, I'd say more along the lines of "Queen Anne" more than anything else ... at least the legs and hardware give it that strong appearance.
Judge for yourself:
http://www.artworkers.com/queen_ann.html
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

On 28 Oct 2003 12:44:32 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (SMC) wrote:

Both sound likely. Looks like '20s bourgeois - not especially nice copies of late 19th century French urban middle-class.
Queen Anne is much more restrained. Less gadrooning and general gewgaws around the corners or cockbeading of the drawers.