I know, this is another planer tread but I can't seem to be able to make a decision, the more I reed the more I'm confused.
These are what I'm looking at now, my max budget is 700$ CAN
Rigid TP1300LS (500$ CAN)
Delta 22-580 (500$ CAN)
Dewalt DW735 (700$ CAN)
Any one out here ever tried any combinations in these? Is there a big difference between 2 blades and 3 blades?