planer problem

Rust is any tools enemy, Here in AZ we don't get rust. When i lived in MD we could get rust overight on the table saw etc always had to keep them coated with something, I have tool steel all over the place and the only timeI have to deal with rust is when water hits the steel directly. As when it rains and the roof leaks. @#$%^*&^ Landord

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

How difficult is it to shake scorpions out of a Dewalt 735? If you neglect to, do they stain the wood when the 735 does its thing?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Try a new set of knives.

Reply to
Fred

"George M. Kazaka" wrote in news:Exm_e.44$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

I've found that a large, bright blue plastic tarp, nailed to the roof and secured with ropes, is effective at embarrassing the neighbors into motivating the reluctant landlord. Especially if someone in the neighborhood is trying to sell their home. ;-)

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

they move surprisingly fast, if given the urge to do so. just make sure you shake your shoes before putting them on.

regards, charlie cave creek, az

Charles Spitzer

Not A house this is a commercial warehouse, As well as the love of woodworking, I make sawdust for a living

Reply to
George M. Kazaka