Planer

I own a 12-1/2 inch Dewalt Planer and have lost my Manual. Can someone tell my at what degrees you sharpen the blades? Thanks GT
42 degrees if memory is correct.
: I own a 12-1/2 inch Dewalt Planer and have lost my Manual. Can someone tell my : at what degrees you sharpen the blades? : Thanks : GT
my memory isn't perfect, but my vision with glasses is passable--yup, it's 42 degrees, page 7 of the DW733 manual.
dave
Bob Gramza wrote:

BTW, Dave, if you put "DW733" in there specifically so a Google search for "DW733 sharpen" would hit your response, good on ya.
-BAT