Planer

I own a 12-1/2 inch Dewalt Planer and have lost my Manual. Can someone tell my at what degrees you sharpen the blades? Thanks GT

Reply to
Fishn2much

my memory isn't perfect, but my vision with glasses is passable--yup, it's 42 degrees, page 7 of the DW733 manual.

dave

Bob Gramza wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

BTW, Dave, if you put "DW733" in there specifically so a Google search for "DW733 sharpen" would hit your response, good on ya.

-BAT

Reply to
Brett A. Thomas