Place to get small brass case corners?

Hi,
I just received a small wooden box (10" x 7" x 2") with some damage on the corners that I want to cover. I'm not a woodworker, but I've seen those brass case corners that you can attach to protect corners from damage, and I think they'll do the trick. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any in my area. Can anyone point me to a good supplier?
Thanks!
Hi,
I just received a small wooden box (10" x 7" x 2") with some damage on the corners that I want to cover. I'm not a woodworker, but I've seen those brass case corners that you can attach to protect corners from damage, and I think they'll do the trick. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any in my area. Can anyone point me to a good supplier?
Thanks!
You can go to www.rockler.com and find three or four types there.
Wayne

Thank you!