Place to get small brass case corners?

Hi,

I just received a small wooden box (10" x 7" x 2") with some damage on the corners that I want to cover. I'm not a woodworker, but I've seen those brass case corners that you can attach to protect corners from damage, and I think they'll do the trick. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any in my area. Can anyone point me to a good supplier?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Senecal

Hi,

I just received a small wooden box (10" x 7" x 2") with some damage on the corners that I want to cover. I'm not a woodworker, but I've seen those brass case corners that you can attach to protect corners from damage, and I think they'll do the trick. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any in my area. Can anyone point me to a good supplier?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Senecal

Here's a few, although you might be looking for something smaller. One is

20mm x15mm and that's getting kind of little.

for the chests and the large stuff, here's a few more.

Upscale

You can go to

and find three or four types there.

Wayne