Ping:Stoutman

Finally got around to opening the wood crate around the bandsaw. Said 2.5 hp motor on the crate. Checked the motor tag and it also says 2..5hp. Hope they didn't change much else, as the manual says 2hp. Going to get a moile base, haven't decided which one yet. I live in Toledo, Oh. and it's been very cold and snowy lately, so no hurry. Besides, once the snow melts I figure a week to pick up the hidden dog sh*t.

2.5 hp? You suck! Mine is only 2hp; they must have changed it. You are going to need to grab a neighbor to get it off of the bottom pallet. That sucker is pretty darn heavy.
I have an entire land mine out back of hidden dog sh*t, except it's under leaves, not snow.
Have fun with your new saw!
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com