Ping: Morris Dovey

Hey, Morris ...
If you're still around West Des Moines, please drop me a note at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Larry

Email at the bottom of the page. He's been gone for a long time. Your post had me looking for pics of his sawhorse, but it seems I lost them in a hard disk crash a couple years ago. No woodworking info on his site any more.
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto /
HTH you get in contact. Ask him to stop by the Wrec and visit if he has a few minutes.

According to the web site above Morris's email address is:
snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 11/3/2011 10:54 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

He's on FaceBook, if you partake ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010