Ping Lew!

Hey Lew,
I lost your recipe for Popcorn Turkey Dressing years back ... please repost.
Thanks ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
"Swingman" wrote:

Per your request:

TURKEY DRESSING RECIPE
Ingredients:
3 Eggs 1 Tbl, Salt 1 Green Pepper (Bell), Finely Chopped 3-1/2 Cup, Popcorn 3 Cup, Rice, Uncooked * Parsley, Fresh, Finely Chopped * Garlic Clove, Pressed
* Add To Suit Taste
Instructions:
Mix All Ingredients Well And Stuff Turkey Carcass. Bake @ 350F Until Popcorn Blows Ass Off Turkey, Then Go To A Good Restaurant And Have Dinner.

And I was wondering if you popped the pop corn first, before stuffing. Thanks for clarifying!