Pictures are up...

Page 2 of 2
Jon wrote:

Yup. They call it "lossy compression" because some of the data gets thrown away forever each time you compress it.
I really don't like the concept. I keep pure data as much as I can afford to. .WAV files and pure-bitmap format images. Sucks up a lot of disk space, but I've been wasting disk space like crazy for three years, and I still have over 10 GB free.

Glad you think so. :)
snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net says...

... as do I. DirecWay excels in the customer service department NOT (6 months and I still don't have anyone to install the new receiver and LNB to solve my dropout problems)

... and I was laughing mine off. [Thanks Google, for the translation attempt -- I got the gist] :=)

Send a letter to them (DirecWay) and tell them your not going pay (All or part) of your bill until your satisfied. Copy the letter to the BBB and the FTC. It's always fun to add another name to the cc: list, something like cc: Firstname Lastname, Esq. (As requested)
Erik Ahrens Apprentice Termite
says...

isn't
thing,
space
el
I saw it for a few seconds...I saw a pic of you wearing a hat, and some of a Peterbuilt.

Hate to tell you this slick, but the links are dead

snip, snip....
Links work good for me and I'm 4,000 miles away on a dial-up modem. Might be best to edit out the portrait....(grin). Nice chess box and now I know what a "Trebuchet" is - a Roman catapult. And alot of badges on your shirt....But nice workshop.
Rgds
Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net