Pen Holder Needed

Searching my old catalogs - sure someone sold those little pen holders as used in this example: http://www.121personalgifts.com/cross-pen-holder?gclid=COP1xeLRpasCFUwZQgodL3mG3g
and in this one, too: http://www.overstock.com/Office-Supplies/Dacasso-1000-Series-Leather-Double-Pen-Stand/4370991/product.html?cid 2290&kw=&adtype=pla
The kind you drill a small hole in the project and fit the base in with the holder part on a swivel / ball and socket joint. My neighbor, Joe, wants to buy a dozen or so to use to make Christmas Gifts - so time is of the essence ;)
I found one at http://www.gadgettown.com but at $3.99 each, they are too much. And they don't offer a contact to ask for the quantity discount.
If anyone has a source (make that economical source) for these parts - black is ok, plastic is ok - please advise by replying to author

12 @ 3.99 ea. That's $47.88 for all 12 and free standard shipping. What's that for each, about twice the price of a single Christmas card? Your friend is a cheapskate.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

TWICE the price of a Christmas card? You should get out more. The price is more like HALF the price of a Christmas card.
Hoosierpopi wrote the following:

http://www.overstock.com/Office-Supplies/Dacasso-1000-Series-Leather-Double-Pen-Stand/4370991/product.html?cid 2290&kw=&adtype=pla

See:
http://www.klockit.com/products/sku-Pens_pencils_Accessories.html
Price is as low as $0.89 in quantities of 10 or more.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 09/18/2011 07:54 AM, Nova wrote:

Thank you, will do.

Another helpful response from the peanuts gallery . . .

Wrong comic strip! Charles Schultz's fans are much more helpful than that. This guy obviously resides in the same locale as Rodney, Spook, Bung, Turnkey, and the Lone Haranguer. Like them, he is an ID-iot.
Hoosierpopi wrote:

http://www.121personalgifts.com/cross-pen-holder?gclid=COP1xeLRpasCFUwZQgodL3mG3g
http://www.overstock.com/Office-Supplies/Dacasso-1000-Series-Leather-Double-Pen-Stand/4370991/product.html?cid 2290&kw=&adtype=pla

Ask a question here, get an answer here.