PAY - The Puzzle Rocking Chair Plans Are Back /
I bought a set of these sevral years back. Neat, but I've been too involved with other projects to make one yet. I guess what I need to do is make a piece or two at time, and do it that way.
I think one of these would be a perfect gift for someone yu don't really like, but owe a gift to - but only if you do NOT include the instructions. Heh heh.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.