Painted Cabinets before and after

Posted a question a few weeks ago on primer to use on cabinets. It was suggested to use Zinsser Bin. Glad I took the advice made my life easier. Anyway here's a link to the before and afters of the kitchen. Its a small kitchen but the customer loves it. Loved it so much he's the one that took this video. http://gallery.me.com/chrismayerphoto#103504
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"