OT: That was pretty bad.

Watched the AMA's tonight. With few exceptions, it was bad. Awful in fact. Where was (were) Kings Of Leon? Adam Lambert's song was pretty good, bound to be a hit, but the presentation was disgusting. Maybe I'm getting old.
Robatoy said:

I didn't know the American Medical Association sang songs? FWIW, I'm apparently way ahead of you.
Greg G.

And I was just going to get ahold of the local American Motorcycle Association representative to pass on your complaint.

Wuz Conway West there?