OT: Public Service Annoucement (CPR refresher)

Well everone needs a refresher in CPR right?
http://vimeo.com/11673844
Mark
You mean there was actually some training going on in that clip?
I might have to see it, oh, at least 10 more times!
MJ

It got my heart pumping.
As the old saying goes "I didn't have enough skin left over to blink".
-Zz