OT: Odd news server behaviour - supernews

Anyone else using Supernews just see a number of posts from Sept 30 show up again, or is it just me?
djb

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

FWIW ... didn't happen with Giganews.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/17/05

Something's wonky. This morning I'm seeing posts appear from OCt 1 and 2...