OT: New Learning Curve?

I hate to say "in the old days" about news groups but - In the old days news groups would be flooded with trash talk and swear words in January - it took the kids from Christmas (when they got new computers) to January to learn how to get into newsgroups. Has computing gotten more complex? the learning curve taking longer? news groups harder to find? With the current rash of trash talk and swearing I been wondering: has it taken the kids from Christmas to Easter to practice their new found skills?
Josie
--
----------------------------------
"Once you know, you know"
"firstjois" wrote in message

current
Nope ... their limited function brain cells, even more limited than those possessed by their parents otherwise they would have been taught better, were overtaxed on spring break and the results are manifested in what you see.
As you've noted, it is predictable after every "holiday" ... "Doofus Americanus" is becoming a prevalent genetic trait. Just turn on any TV, at any time, for verification.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Why limit it to holidays or kids? Did you see the newspaper article about the math guide issued to NYC schools that was full of math errors? Not to mention grammatical and spelling errors. Can't get smart kids from stupid teachers :-).

Learn how to kill file and filter.

You can thank the "New Math" for the phenomenon. ;~)
Easter vacation?
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:15:32 -0500, "firstjois"