OT-More than one milllion hits!

And a great laugh.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&itemA46756343
--
Bob Schmall
Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious.
Let's see, is that three or four times this has been listed here in the last week? Sorry Bob.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Bob Schmall" < snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

It was even in the Hartford Courant today.
First Time I read it and SWMBO and I laughed our asses off.

Sorry for what? It was new to me and apparently to others as well.
Bob
I was saying sorry for having to tell you that it wasn't new to most of the people that read the group (or shouldn't have been new). I know you're a regular so I'm surprised you didn't see it too. A thread was started on the 27th about it, on the 28th a second thread was started about it. Now on the 30th you started a third thread about it.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Bob Schmall" < snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
Check your math, that is more than 11 million hits!
Roger

Roger L wrote:

Just a comment but somebody told me about this one a couple of days ago. When I looked at it the bidding was up to $15,000 (yes, _thousand_)--I guess that bid got withdrawn. Now I wish I'd imaged the page.
--
--John

At one point it was up over $800,000. Check the bids a LOT were withdrawn or administratively retracted.

Oops--but it's still more than one million....
Bob Schmall wrote:

LMAO!!

Glad he got a decent price for it, but as for "hits"
How Idiots Track Success
;-)