OT Model railroad.

listening to some new-found music (to me) Jimmy bryant and Speedy West...

So... howcome I hadn't heard of these guys? Huh? Huh?

XM radio made me see the light!!

Reply to
Robatoy

This is another simple childhood joy that has grown into a potentially VERY expensive hobby. A semi-retired friend of mine started 'railroading' about

6-8 years ago. Being single, it turned into a passion that occupied a lot of free time. He has a pretty large layout that is still lacking a lot of detail but it is going to be very nice. A couple of years ago his insurance guy dropped by to do some business and Ray asked if he'd like to see the layout. The fellow was impressed but said you really ought to have a stated value coverage on this. Ray didn't think he had that much invested; but he had kept most of the boxes and receipts in his basement railroad shop. He did an inventory and discovered he had nearly $25,000 invested in equipment and room modifications to accommodate the set. It shocked him but didn't slow him down a bit - as it shouldn't.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

JEEZ, is that last picture of a chick giving a BJ!!!

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" opin'd thus:

LEON! GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER!!