OT - Medical Humor

A prominent heart surgeon walks into the repair shop to check status on his motorcycle overhaul. The mechanic calls him over from the corner of the shop.
"Hey Doc. Look at this. I tear this bike engine down, remove all of the parts, clean them, measure them and machine them as needed. Then I put it back together and have it tuned and running to perfection. How come I make $35,450 per year and you make more than a million."
The surgeon thinks for a moment, smiles and puts his hand on the mechanic's shoulder.
"Ever try to do that with the engine running?"

.... "working only through the tailpipe?
-Zz

The guy is a surgeon, not a proctologist <g>
RE: Subject
AKA: Oldie but Goodie
Lew
RonB wrote:

Then the mechanic puts his hand on the cardiologist's shoulder and says: "There are many things we still don't fully understand about the carburetor."