OT: Looking for a drill/anchor/screw size matching table to put screws on a wall

Hi,
I'm attaching my cabinets to the wall. Some time ago I was adviced to use a drill size/shank hole/pilot hole table and it was very useful advice. It saved me a lot of headache when deciding which drill to use to match the desired screw. Now I face a similar problem when opening holes on the wall for putting plastic anchors, and which screw to use to match the anchor's hole. I think it could be a similar table that relates drill size/anchor size/screw size. Where can find such a table?
Thanks in advance
--
Faustino Dina
Faustino Dina wrote:

Check page 55 of the following URL:
http://www.dynausa.com/documents/dyna/catalog/sectione.pdf
By the way, the above page is only "Section E". The "Main Index" can be found at:
http://www.dynausa.com/documents/dyna/catalog /
It contains all kinds of useful reference material.