OT: Looking for a drill/anchor/screw size matching table to put screws on a wall

Hi,

I'm attaching my cabinets to the wall. Some time ago I was adviced to use a drill size/shank hole/pilot hole table and it was very useful advice. It saved me a lot of headache when deciding which drill to use to match the desired screw. Now I face a similar problem when opening holes on the wall for putting plastic anchors, and which screw to use to match the anchor's hole. I think it could be a similar table that relates drill size/anchor size/screw size. Where can find such a table?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Faustino Dina

Check page 55 of the following URL:

the way, the above page is only "Section E". The "Main Index" can be found at:

contains all kinds of useful reference material.

Nova